WELCOME TO THE CLARK COUNTY FAIR JOBS PAGE.
Thank you for your interest in working at the Clark County Fair! We will be accepting 2019 applications next spring so please be sure to keep checking back for new information.
You will need to bring the following forms from this Website.
• I-9: Please complete the lines for employee (Section 1 only). Do not fill in the lines for Employer. You must arrive at the orientation with the proper supporting documents. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please read page 5 carefully to see what documents are required for employment in the United States.
• W-4: Please carefully and complete the form before you arrive. We cannot give any tax advice, so please discuss with your parents or tax advisor how you want to fill this out.
• Parental Authorization: (For those Ages 16 & 17) Complete 1st Box down to minor's Birth date. On second page Sign and date the second box and your parent must sign and date 3rd box.
• Notice to all Temporary Employees: Print, read and sign
• Dress Code: Print, Read and sign
Please bring only the documents that you sign. Paper clip together; do not staple.
Please download and complete the documents you will need to bring to orientation. Read each document carefully and fill out only the portion that applies to you. Some of it must be completed by us, the employer. We must see original copies of the supporting documents and we will write in the information and sign it. We cannot advise you on tax matters so please discuss how to fill out the W-4 with your parent or tax advisor before arriving at orientation.
© 2019 Clark County Fair. All Rights Reserved.
To book events at the Clark County Event Center
Please click HERE
Clark County Fairgrounds
17402 NE Delfel Road
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Office Hours: 8AM to 5PM, Monday - Friday